Thursday 25 April 2013

So much for more blogging!

In fairness we have been busy with work for the last couple of weeks but I have been crafting. I even went to a couple of workshops but some bits are not finished or are in need of an addition or 2. Still I have got some to show A couple of Easter boxes, great fun to make and decorate, as usual thanks to the lovely Jennie for the inspiration. I ran out of things to do after the last morning workshop, I stayed on in the afternoon to make a couple of cards. I trolled round the shop and found these mini canvases and the metal time elements. They look good as an addition to the collection. Talking of the collection, this is how it looks right now. Still some room for more things yet! Having seen it now I really must change the bunting and I must find another option for posting to the blog, Blogger has changed and is no way useful at laying things out. More soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking at my blog, please leave me a comment I love reading them.